$3,425.00 – $3,867.00
Immerse yourself in the vibrant nature and birdlife in La Guira National Park, Soroa, Zapata Nature Reserve and Havana. Engage with and support Cuban naturalists, birders and private entrepreneurs as you search for endemic bird species and experience the colorful culture of Cuba.
- Independent arrivals at Jose Marti International Airport, Havana
- 2 Nights in Soroa, Privately Owned B&B
- 3 Nights in Playa Larga, Privately Owned B&B
- 2 Nights in Havana, Grand Aston Hotel
- Independent departures from Jose Marti International Airport, Havana
- Group Size: Maximum 8 guests per guide, up to 2 groups per motorcoach
- Immerse yourself in the vibrant nature and birdlife in La Guira National Park, Soroa, Zapata Nature Reserve in the company of expert Cuban naturalists.
- Search for endemic bird species such as the Bee Hummingbird, Cuban Trogon, Cuban Pygmy-Owl, Cuban Vireo and more.
- Discover the best of Havana while meeting and supporting Cuban people from all walks of life.
- Learn about conservation and the ecology of the Zapata Wetlands with a Cuban Naturalist.
- Search for endemics in a variety of habitats: mixed forest, dense forest, mangrove, marsh and open wetlands. • Possible sightings include Cuban Parrot, Cuban Bullfinch, Bare-legged Owl, the threatened Cuban Parakeet, Fernandina’s Flicker and Blue-headed Quail-Dove.
Price March 4 – 11, 2024
- $3,425 per person in a double room
- $3,867 per person in a single room
- Deposit $600 per person
- Deadline to register and final payment: December 4, 2023
- Cancellation Fees: All cancellations are effective from the date that written notification is confirmed as received by Conservancy Travel 39 – 0 days prior to tour start date: 100% of total order.
Sharing Double Room, Single Room