- Study Tour Price: $4624 per person
- Deposit To Reserve Your Spot: $650
- Final payment is due on May 1, 2023; If you pay only the deposit now, the balance due of $3974 will be automatically charged to your credit card on May 1, 2023.
Thanks for registering, please add this item to your cart (you can choose the deposit or to pay in full). Once you’ve added it, you’ll be prompted to check out. Just follow the checkout process. We’ll be in touch shortly to confirm everything and we know you’ll have a wonderful 2023 experience!
EXPLORE COSTA RICA
VOLCANOES, RIVERS AND RAINFORESTS
JULY 25 – AUGUST 2, 2023
Plunge into the lush, tropical rainforest of Tortuguero National Park and search for nesting green turtles on its beaches. Hike the Arenal Volcano’s magnificent lava formations. Explore low on the verdant forest floor and high in the treetop canopy of the Monteverde Cloud Forest. Shoot the rapids and float through mangroves in Manuel Antonio National Park– All to experience Costa Rica’s natural world first-hand and understand how conservation and sustainability play an important role today and in our future.
Fenwick High School requires all travelers to maintain travel insurance for overseas journeys. You do not have to purchase insurance through us, but you will need to purchase it individually if you opt out of this group insurance and provide documentation to Mr. Menich. You can add the insurance to your cart here or by doing so after you’ve added the trip.
- Fly from Chicago to San Jose, Costa Rica
- 1 night in San Jose, Wyndham Herradura Hotel
- 2 nights in Tortuguero National Park, Pachira Lodge
- Fly from Tortuguero to Arenal
- 2 nights in Monteverde, El Establo Hotel
- 3 nights in Manuel Antonio National Park, Parador Hotel
- Transfer to San Jose Juan Santamaria International Airport, fly to Chicago, IL.