Cuba Discovery Tour 2024
MAY 1 – 7, 2024
Explore the iconic landscape of Western Cuba to meet organic farmers and producers of Cuba’s famed tobacco. Immerse yourself in the vibrant rhythms, colors and tastes of Havana. Engage in meaningful exchanges with Cubans as you explore the best of Viñales and Havana.
$3,597 per person
based on double occupancy
$4,458 single rate
A deposit of $600 is due by December 31,
2023 and the balance is due on February 13, 2024.
- Independent arrivals at Jose Marti International Airport, Havana
- 2 Nights in Viñales, Privately Owned B&B
- 4 Nights in Havana, Grand Aston Hotel
- Independent departures from Jose Marti International Airport,
- Group Size: Maximum 24 guests
- A tobacco farmer takes you through the process of growing tobacco and turning it into Cuba’s famous cigars.
- Discover Cuba’s Afro-Cuban roots and gain understanding of
the extensive influence of the African Diaspora on Cuban life
- Discover the best of Havana while meeting and supporting
Habaneros – Cuban people from all walks of life: musicians,
artists, dancers, entrepreneurs
- Enjoy exclusive pairing experiences that highlight the unique
characteristics of Cuba’s finest cigars
- Cruise along the Havana Malecon in a classic convertible