Cuba with Alabama Audubon (We’ve reopened registration for additional spots)
Immerse yourself in the vibrant nature and birdlife in La Guira National Park, Soroa, Zapata Nature Reserve and Havana. Engage with and support Cuban naturalists, birders and private entrepreneurs as you search for endemic bird species and experience the colorful culture of Cuba.
- Independent arrivals at Jose Marti International Airport, Havana
- 2 Nights in Soroa, Privately Owned B&B
- 3 Nights in Playa Larga, Privately Owned B&B
- 2 Nights in Havana, Grand Aston Hotel
- Independent departures from Jose Marti International Airport, Havana
- Group Size: Maximum 8 guests
- With Cuban birding experts, search for endemic bird species such as the Bee Hummingbird, Cuban Trogon, Cuban Pygmy-Owl, Cuban Vireo and more!
- Birding in Zapata Wetlands Nature Reserve, La Guira National Park and Soroa Orchid Garden
- Discover the best of Havana while meeting and supporting Habaneros – Cuban people from all walks of life: musicians, artists, entrepreneurs
- Cruise through Havana in a classic convertible
$3425 per person, sharing a double room (you must list your roommate below)
$3867 single room
Deadline to register is Feb 27, 2023
Balance due April 1, 2023
Please note, this is a two step process. First, please fill out the form below. Once you’ve completed this form, you’ll be forwarded to our payment form. Add the Audubon Cuba trip to your cart and check out. You can pay in full or pay a deposit and be charged the remainder on April 1, 2023. If you are registering for two people, please fill out the form below for each passenger. When checking out, you can simply add two of the trip into the system and checkout at one time.